We are now actively recruiting for a Digital Marketing Marketing Executive to join us at Rapid Marketing.
Due to continued success and growth, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Belfast City Centre.
We have seen huge growth in 2019, with strong links to businesses, charities and organisations through Northern Ireland as well as the general public. The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
• Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will offer support and deliver internal and external communications, marketing and promotional activities, publicity and social media management.
• Plan, create and co-ordinate creative and engaging content for digital channels – to include online and social media advertising, PPC as well as organic content
• Be responsible for day-to-day social media management
• Be responsible for the upkeep and communication with our range of 20+ customers across Northern Ireland.
• Using the Content Management System, maintain and update the website, including drafting relevant copy, sourcing imagery etc and use SEO techniques to improve website visibility
• Monitor, analyse and report on website, digital, and broader marketing activity, using Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
• Design and circulate email marketing newsletters including building and management of contacts database
• Develop engaging video content to drive traffic to company website and generate bookings and sales for our portfolio of clients.
• Keep up to date with new social media platforms, web technologies and digital marketing trends and implement these, as appropriate, into marketing activities
• Development and management of a wide range of marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online graphics, menus etc
• Supporting the general marketing and communications function of the business as required
Applicants must demonstrate:
• Degree or equivalent in marketing or a relevant business-related discipline
• Minimum of 2 years of experience, working in a digital, marketing, communication or content creation related discipline
• IT literate to include extensive use of electronic communications, desktop publishing and Microsoft Office programmes.
• As a Digital Marketing Executive in our team, you can expect a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits.
Please attach a CV and Cover Note to: James@rapidmarketing.co.uk