WE’RE HIRING! Web Designer in Belfast
Come join our team! We’re on the lookout for a Web Designer in Belfast.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Belfast, providing cutting edge Social Media Marketing, SEO and Web Design to businesses across Northern Ireland. We cater to the media and marketing needs of over 50 businesses across Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality industries and beyond.
We’re searching for a detail-oriented Web Designer with a passion for user experience to join our web department and help us design amazing websites and support our increasing client portfolio. As a Web Designer, you’ll get a thorough grasp of each website project so that you can assist and support our clients in both building and keeping their websites up to date and supported. Responsibilities also include staying up to date on industry trends and the latest software.
As Web Designer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the front-end design for client website builds
- Supporting the branding process to bring each site to life
- Supporting our existing website design and development team
- Providing technical design support to our clients
- Providing additional support to our in-house team to maintain and support website projects
- Building new websites using WordPress or Shopify with the help of our Web & Creative teams
- A bachelor’s degree in web design or a related field.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience working directly with developers to implement designs.
- A good understanding of visual design principles.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of capabilities.
- 2-3 years experience in a professional web design setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A track record of supporting website projects
- Agency experience, managing multiple projects at once
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Understanding of WordPress and page builders (Divi)
- Passion for coffee.
- Love for dogs.
- Has watched the US office.
Send Portfolio and an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Salary dependant on experience.
Closing Monday 21st February.